.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Just a Craft Show...

I found this old bentwood high chair at the Christmas Craft Show in Perry Hall, Maryland. Sheila Crocken, who runs the show, not only has a variety of hand crafted and gift items but also a whole room of used furniture, housewares and other great old pieces. The high chair does not have its tray but I think it can be pulled up to the table when darlin' Dylan gets a bit older. The chair is oak and I'm debating on having it stripped and refinished, or just cleaning it and painting it another color. It's been sitting in the shop since December so I think I'd better do something with it before Hubbie gets irritated with moving it around the room everytime he needs to use a saw or sander and tosses it out the door.

Springtime in Perry Hall 2010
starts on Friday, March 12th and runs through Sunday, March 28th.

Directions to the Perry Hall Community Hall
From I-95, Take Rt43 west to 1st light, HoneyGo Blvd, make right
Continue to Joppa Rd, make right
Go through traffic circle and make immediate left onto
Gerst Rd Community Hall is on the right.
For info call 410-382-5142

1 comment:

  1. Pat,

    I vote on stripping it and refinishing it...love real wood look...maybe that would be safest.

    ReplyDelete