.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let's Mulch It!


This is a what my dear husband brought home for me today...a trailer full of mulch. He got out the pitchfork, two different shovels and the wheelbarrow. Then he promptly took off in his truck with his brother.  I weeded and mulched and weeded and mulched and was able to get  much accomplished but still have lots more to do.  I just hope this old body will be able to get out of bed tomorrow. Already feeling a bit stiff and sore.  It's going to be raining for the next day or two, but the very next nice day I do believe I should flatten the old man's tires so he has to help me finish the gardens.


3 comments:

  1. I need a load of much. we too are getting some much needed rain.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him! LOL!!! I would have saved some work for him!!!

    Thank you for stopping by and following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical ...he thinks he's done his bit! Good for you for getting stuck into it. I know the feeling. Sue

    ReplyDelete