.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Counting My Blessings

I have often said to each of my daughters that no matter how old they are, they will always be my babies. This really hit home this week when my first born, Holly, was in a bad automobile accident to with her first born, my first grandchild in the car. Giving thanks that my baby and her baby are alive. Dylan is fine...the car seat kept him from being hurt. Holly is having a harder time both physically and emotionally. Hopefully everyday will be a little better.
You can read on Holly's blog her thoughts about the accident.

http://dlbmomma.blogspot.com/







6 comments:

  1. Pat,
    Sorry to hear about the accident. Thank goodness everyone is safe and sound. God must have been watching over your babies.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. your grandson's face is so precious. A car accident has to be one of the greatest fears of young mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, Yes...once their mother...always their mother. I will keep you and your precious family in my thoughts and prayers. This must have been such scary news for you.

    Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable grandson you have! I can only imagine how relieved you are that he and your daughter are safe. I hope it has helped your daughter to share her ordeal - so scary. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a scarey thing to happen. Thank God they are all right. That first picture is just precious. Take care, Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dylan is adorable. My great grandson's name is Dylan. :) I am so sorry to hear of the accident, your Holly will be in my prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete