.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

If These Old Walls Could Talk...



 While traveling the roads from Baltimore to Eastern shore of Maryland, old abandoned homes often catch my attention.  Once you cross the bridge over the Chesapeake Bay, you begin to see many buildings that were once loved homes sitting forlornly in a distant corn field or along a country road among large old trees. I wonder about the families who lived and raised their families there and the stories those walls must contain.  It makes me sad that this history is slowly crumbling into a pile of rubble. 





2 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful old home. I'm always fascinated by those abandoned homes too. I'd love to peek inside them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel bad when people let these beautiful homes crumble.

    ReplyDelete