.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Annie's Playground


Lou and I took the grandbabies to Annie's Playground in Harford County Thursday.  It is a loving tribute to a beautiful little girl who was tragically killed by a drunk driver.  We've been wanting to take the children for a visit there all summer, but the days we've had with them have either been too hot or rainy.  

My dear husband took Dylan duty...up the steps and down the steps and all through the playground.  I put Mariah J on the baby swing and then sat in the shade feeding her a bottle while Lou was running after the D boy in the sunshine.

We enjoyed our time at Annie's Playground but knowing the reason the park was built, made me hug the grandbabies a little more tightly.  


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun place for the kiddos. Amazing to me how people rise up out of their grief and then think of giving something to others.

    ReplyDelete