.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Every Child is an Artist....


So true...every child loves to create. A box of crayons and paper can entertain for hours.
I am so sad to see art and music classes being taken out of schools due to budget cuts.
Art and Music add so much to life.


Love when I see parents encouraging their children to create. I received the framed finger painting below for Mother's Day, painted by the fingers of my Darlin' Dylan.


Remember how I told you about Dylan not napping for me all day Tuesday, after being up most of the night before? Well it caught up with him at school/daycare yesterday. He was eating lunch one moment and sound asleep the next. The teacher emailed Holly this photo and she passed it on to me.




4 comments:

  1. That photo is just too cute! At least he didn't fall asleep face first in his plate. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless him, the sleep was sure to catch up at one point. Just hope that he slept last night as well.
    It is the same over here in the UK they are cutting back on all the art and music lessons in schools.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Love Sybil x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...how sweet and innocent children are when they are sleeping.
    I'm upset about the schools having to cut art and music too...and now I hear they are planning on cutting writing.When will they realize the value of classes like these? I'm not going to say that sports should be cut, but they must find some solution that will benefit everyone. Now I'm off my soapbox :)
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Love this:)
    That finger painting is a Masterpiece too:))

    ReplyDelete