.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Going to the Chapel and We're Going to get Married...

I seem to be running in circles with all I've had to do in the past week or two. I've had many orders to fill which is a wonderful thing. That means business is good but there's so much to do in the spring around the house and in the gardens. So I break up each day doin' a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'm also so enjoying the kindle that Lou and the girls surprised me with for my birthday and am staying up late reading all the books that I'd been putting off. Makes it hard to get up when that darn alarm goes off.

But I did have the pleasure of designing several signs for the wedding of the daughter of my dear friend Margie. The sign below is the only one I photographed (Duh...what was I thinking...guess I'll have to wait for the professional photos). It's a small beach wedding and I'm sure it will be just beautiful.
Wishing Megan and Tim a wonderful, long life together.




The custom sign below was made for the wedding of the daughter of my oldest and very best friend, Bonnie. We've been friends since I was 4 and she was 3. Her beautiful daughter Erin and now husband Nick said their I Do's back in February. The sign was on an easel in the foyer of the 1840's Ballroom in Baltimore as guests walked into the banquet room.




Tomorrow is my Dylan day...I definitely will come home exhausted after a day with my darlin' boy. Hoping for a nice weather day so we can play outside and maybe take a nice long walk!

Goodnight...Sleep Tight



3 comments:

  1. Pat,
    Enjoy the day with Darlin D. The wedding signs are lovely as I sure the bride was and will be.

    D

    ReplyDelete