.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Perry Hall Craft Show...Set Up Done



All set up for the Perry Hall Craft Show for Spring. This is a drop off show which will run for 2 weeks and I can be back in the studio while my items are being sold for me.
My friend Sheila has been running the show for years.
She also has a show in the fall for Autumn and Christmas goodies


There are 50 or so vendors who make a variety of items.
You can click the link above for pictures of the show displays.




The show also has an area of vintage and used furniture. I found a glass topped table and two chairs that I just had to have for my porch to replaced the table and chairs that were lost or damaged when we had the tornado pass over us in the fall.
Also there is a section of gently used children's clothes. I found 4 Hawaiian print shirts for Dylan, some shorts and several other summer shirts and paid a total of $14.00


I am loving this adorable little girls sundress with the embroidered daisy.
One of my favorite pieces in the show.



Also, I need to tell a funny story about the wine bottles that my longtime friend Connie of Wood and Wax decorates and puts lights. I was collecting empty wine bottles for her and so was my younger daughter Meagan. I had shopping bags full of empty wine bottles in my kitchen sitting by my recycling bin. When my son-in-law Chad saw all the empty bottles, knowing that my husband never drinks, he told Holly he was worried about me...maybe I had a drinking problem.
Gotta love a guy who worries about his mother-in-law.



3 comments:

  1. Pat,

    The display looks good. Are you hoping for a grand daughter....better put your order in now! LOL! And hitting the wine, are we? LOL!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks like a lovely show. wish I were closer.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat~

    I am in awe of your creativity & talent! Thanks bunches for dropping by & becoming a new follower. :) Hope the show goes well for you, would like to invite you to link your online shop to The Homespun Slate @ The Tattered Tag. Also, you are featured as my New Neighbor on the Blog, please drop by & see...

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete