.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Back Tracking A Bit...Blast-Off


 One evening last week, before the deep
freeze made its way into our little corner,
Gramps and the Grandlittles
went out to launch rockets.



 



 

A new generation of rocket shooters was born.
Lou did this with our daughters and
all the nieces and nephews.
Seems Santa thought it was time
to start this tradition again. 




 Lots of instructions and rules to follow...


 3-2-1

 And...Blast-Off!




 Young legs to go fetch it when it comes back from
its journey and hits the ground is a plus.



...and we had a beautiful sunset that evening.



4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I remember rockets with the kids, a wonderful tradition. One can almost hear the take-off in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I loved this post. I would have enjoyed playing like this growing up. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, so glad you found my new blog. I was afraid I'd lost all my blogging friends. My how your grands have grown. I laughed reading this post. Men must have a thing about rockets. We have some granddad rocket launchers in our family as well.

    ReplyDelete