.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Blueberry Pickin'





Blueberry Pickin' with 
the grandlittles on Thursday morning.



We went to Weber's Peachberry Farm
just up the road from home.





We picked lots of berries and were having
a wonderful time until our
Darlin'D started to scream.
He had been standing on an ant hill
and was covered with  ants.
Stripped him down to shake the ants
out of his clothes and
then quickly headed home.
He had some bites and we put
bite and sting spray on those
and he's fine.
But I doubt he will want
to pick blackberries when those
are ripe.







3 comments:

  1. I don't understand why your post came in so late. I checked last night before I went to bed.

    Those blueberries look so good. What are you going to make?

    Poor boy, he may never want to go again. Some people are really allergic to those ant bites. I hope he was happy again soon after.

    Have a lovely Fourth with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a bad experience for the little guy. I have a feeling that I would scream also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete