.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Flu Feels Like This...

photo:bkmag.com

For the past 3 days I've had a fever, coughing, raw throat and my whole body aches.
I put off getting a few shot...complete stupidity I know.  But with working from home, away from the public, who would have thought that I would get the flu from my daughter and grandbabies.  They visited us on Tuesday and seemed perfectly healthy.  Tuesday night they were sick.  By Thursday afternoon I started with a cough and the other symptoms followed quickly.  

I feel like I look like this photo...I'm afraid to look in a mirror.
I believe I'll take another nap now.


6 comments:

  1. So sorry, I'm hoping you feel better soon. Did you go for Tamiflu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon! I am not sure it matters much if you took the shot or not this year.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww. Rest up and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon...Flu is nasty stuff.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you'll fee better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are all well now. Hugs

    ReplyDelete