.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Pirates and Mermaids...


On Sunday afternoon, Lou and I went, along with my friend Bonnie and her husband Bob, to see the latest Disney Pirates movie Pirates of the Carribbean 4 . We liked this 4th installment, better than the last one but still think the first movie was best of the four. The story involved Pirates, Mermaids and the Fountain of Youth.

Always trying to think of new ideas for The Country Workshop, I realized Mermaids would be a great new addition to the beach and summer sections of the website. Below are several ideas I came up with.



3 comments:

  1. aaarrrghhh, these be great ideas!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie yet. I especially like your sign in the next to the last photo. They all brought a smile to my face this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these signs. What a great idea to do mermaids signs.
    I have been wanting to see this movie but have not had the chance yet. Like you the first one was the best.
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete