.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Whatta Boy...


Received this photo in my email today...Can't believe how much he has grown. I watch him one day a week and from week to week my darlin' boy is just doing so many new things. He just must be the most amazing baby in the world. Funny how you do forget things about your own babies until you have a grandchild. Last week I started singing Christmas songs to him and I do believe Away in The Manger is his favorite.

We had our family dinner yesterday...hosted by the newlyweds...and they baked a ham, combined "root vegetables" potatoes, parsnips, carrots, sweet potatoes, with scallions and rosemary, and a green bean dish. They were able to use many of the wedding and shower gifts. We all had a wonderful time and did get to see a preview of some of the wedding photographs form the photographer.

2 comments: