.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Craft Show At Liberty High School...

Yesterday Hubbie and I set up for a show at Liberty High School in Carroll County. The entire school is filled with vendors with crafts and gift items. Not all vendors had handcrafted items but I did know that as I've participated in this show for the past several years. Nice show and great people to work with. There are kids and parents from the school who help with carrying the vendors displays and merchandise in for set up and again after the show to help when it's time to break down. Setting up for every show is different due to time restraints and we had to set up completely in 2-2 1/2 hours so we ended up using only half the display.
With every show we've participated in this season, I keep thinking, "We're getting too old for this"





I met fellow Estian Mary Mahoney at the show. She makes quilted pictures of people's homes.
This is such a wonderful gift idea, I thought I'd share. Her Etsy shop is http://www.stitchingirl89.etsy.com/



Also at the show was my friend Shar, who was actually set up directly across from us. She sews table runners, pillows, eyeglass cases ( I use one of those as a case for my camera so I can toss it in my purse). I think one of her cutest items is a fabric teabag holder which will hold the teabag, sweetener, and powdered creamer so that all you need is a cup of hot water. You can find her things at Christmas in Perry Hall, the Among Friends show in Kingsville,
and at Jennifer Crafts in Marley station Mall in Glen Burnie.



This is Shar's husband Bill..."watching" her booth while she was out checking out the other vendors...Great job Bill





3 comments:

  1. Thats alot of signs!!!! They look great! Hope you did well at the show...they are so much work but fun.....love the pic of Bill.....does he know he's a star in blogland now???? LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn...
    Bill and Shar left the show and went to the beach for a 50th anniversary party. He should get to see himself when they get home.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete