.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Independence Day...


My great grandfather, William C. Dorsey, 
one of 6 children of Irish immigrants, celebrating
America's Independence Day in Baltimore, Maryland. 
I believe this was taken in the mid 1920's.

Our plans for the holiday are rather laid back.
Scrapped plans for the annual
Towson 4th of July Parade because of
the horrible heat wave.
Hot dogs and hamburgers with the
our oldest daughter and grandlittles.
Hoping to view local fireworks if the
weather cools off in the evening. 
Wishing You a Safe and Happy 4th.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you, Pat. Our plans are similar to yours and with hopes of a little cooler day

    ReplyDelete
  2. My paternal grandfather came with his parents and siblings from Ireland, too! We might be related! :-) Happy 4th, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be...I have found an unknown second cousin through dna matching who shares this great grandfather with me.

      Delete