.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

After the Storm after Storm after Storm...


After five days of continuous storms blowing through,
the sun is shining on my little corner.
We've had about 12 inches of rain.
 Other places in MD and PA have been hit with much more.
Bridges out and trees down.




Monday, in between storms thundering through...
The Dumplin' and I went puddle jumping.







Last night another big thunder storm hit, 

and the downpour lasted for several hours.  



 The gardens will be needing quite a bit of work
with the beating the plants took
and I'm sure the weeds will be flourishing.
When I took the dogs out this morning, the mosquitoes swarmed me.
But the sun is glowing in the sky and
that is a good thing!




4 comments:

  1. We've had a lot of rain, too, this summer. I hope you all don't get flooded! Seems like it wasn't long ago Maryland was under water! Hope it lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sunny now here in PA, but more storms are expected tonight. We have had some damage, but are fortunate compared to others who have lost so much. Meanwhile, the west coast burns.

    ReplyDelete