.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A few days at the beach...

 Some beautiful sunrises at the beach the past couple of days.
Lou and I took my Mom to visit one of her dearest friends
who is now living just outside of Ocean City, MD.
The two have been friends for over 50 years.

  My Mom, Betty Lou, is on the right and her friend Sue, on the left. 
Sue was celebrating her 21 st birthday "again" on Monday.
Lou, my Mom and I joined Sue and her husband for a birthday dinner.
It was wonderful listening to their reminiscing
about so many years of friendship.

 Daughter Holly and our Darlin' D also came to spend a day or two,
to give Dylan a birthday present of a helicopter ride over the beach. 

 Looks like he really enjoyed it.  


www.countryworkshop.net
An escape to the beach is always a good idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment