.

Monday, May 25, 2015

A Day with my Darling Girlie...


Got to spend a special day with Riah J .
Her brother had a field trip to the Maryland Zoo
and my daughter was chaperoning.
I love having both of my grandlittles
but sometimes it's nice to spend
time with just one
.

We went flower shopping...
in search of a Lipstick Sage plant. 
I always have greater success of attracting
hummingbirds with plants rather than feeders
and the hummers just flock to this plant. 
The one I had last year did not make it
through the crazy winter we had.

We weren't able to find Lipstick but
did get a variety called Bright Eyes.
Hoping it attracts lots of hummingbirds
for the Girlie and I to watch.





1 comment:

  1. Every year I have only one humming bird and seeing him/her always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete