.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Just Beachy...


Warmer weather and sunshine have me dreaming of days at the beach.  
 I found some "shore" things that can bring the feel of
the beach right into my home.

 Love the blue of these Thomson Pottery Cape Cod dishes
with seashells found on macys.com

  Some blue and white pillows with starfish shares a bit of the beach
to the living room or maybe the bedroom.
found on houzz.com

 A set of 3 nesting tables of white painted wood,
have the look of a cottage
by the beach.
found on the CastawaysHall shop on Etsy

Our new Wisdom of the Beach sign,
in light turquoise and white,
would fit right in...

Country Workshop



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those dishes...the color AND the style. WHAT fun! You found some really great items for Spring/Summer decorating. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those things! I really, really need some beachy weather. I'm winter weary

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are all these pieces. Especially love those star pillows and your sign.
    Just thinking about you wondering how you have been doing.
    I miss you and blogging.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all now all I need is a beach house.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete