.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An Original By Peggy

We set up our display this past weekend at The Maryland Home and Garden Show. Unfortunately for us the weather outside was absolutely beautiful and there weren't as many guests walking through the show as we had hoped for. I did however get a chance to walk around and see what the other vendors had to offer. I stopped at a display of wonderful felted purses and other felted items. Had a chance to talk with the artist and discovered that she had an Etsy shop...An Original By Peggy
As we continued our conversation, we discovered we live live within a mile or so from each other and that her husband, who was a teacher at Loch Raven High School, had taught my two daughters. Small world, don't you think?
You may want to take a peek at her wonderful things!

I had to borrow one of Peggy's photos from her etsy shop as our shop computer has died. I had photos I had taken of artists wares at the show, was able to tweak them in photoshop yesterday and then the computer locked up. Turned it off and it must have decided it gave all it had to give...it will not turn back on! Lou is waiting for me to finish this post on the laptop so he can order a new computer (or parts to build a new computer).




3 comments:

  1. Pat,

    Sorry to hear that the computer bit the dust. I'm sure Louie will have fun finding just the right one to replace it with. The purse is beautiful. I will have to go take a peek at her shoppe.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'eve Pat ~ Yes, the Thurmont Colorfest was another wonderful event. Hadn't heard back from you for the visiting you ... Hope you did very well.

    This purse is gorgeous. Sorry about your computer issues, nothing worse than a computer expiring.

    Have a great autumn eve ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try felting. This purse is so pretty. Balisha

    ReplyDelete