.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Homemade Wedding Part 4

Erik and the Groomsmen at the rehearsal.
His brother was his Best Man and 2 longtime friends were his Groomsmen.


Meagan and her Bridesmaids.
Her sister was her Matron of Honor and her cousins were her Bridesmaids.



Meagan's Uncle Ron, her Godfather, married the couple. He became a minister online.








The photos I've put on the blog are all from my camera. I don't yet have any photographs of the ceremony itself, or of everyone in their gowns and tuxedos. Don't even have any of my dear hubby with his daughter. But I do have some of the guests sending me photos from their cameras so as I receive those, I'll be able to post them.



Meagan with Holly and me.





Meagan and Erik's First Dance as Mr. and Mrs.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and Lou,Meagan and Erik Can't wait to see some more pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following this "homemade" wedding. Such a wonderful day you had. Congratulations to the happy couple.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete