.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Three year olds....


 Hot, hot day yesterday in my little corner. 
I had the two youngest grandlittles here. 
The Dumplin', who is three and a half, just loves electric fans. 
He has a fan collection of about 30 fans of all shapes and sizes.
He knows how to take them apart, clean them
and put them back together.
There are actually you tube videos about littler boys with
fan collections.  Who knew?
I had this black "Intertek" fan
(he knows the all brand names)
on the porch with us to keep the air moving
while we were outside on such a hot day. 
It did have some fuzz on the blades as it has
been running alot since I cleaned it in the spring.
That child just wouldn't be happy until
I let him take the thing apart and clean it. 
I thought just a dust brush might satisfy him
but was told that's not the way to do it.
So he did it his way.
He won!








And the 8 month old, he just sat there, taking it all in, 
learning how to easy it is to manipulate Mom Mom.



2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best articles I'm reading right now. Great job and really informative and help me in
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់បក

    ReplyDelete