.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Secret Garden


 Secret Garden Yard Sign

Who read the Secret Garden as a child? 
While on a vacation to Ocean City, NJ
many, many years ago, my Mother read
 a bit of this book to her younger sister
and me every night.  


I always think of that vacation and that story 
every summer as my garden starts to bloom.
Created this hand painted, worn finish garden sign
for "My Secret Garden"
To order one for your garden click link below

Secret Garden Yard Sign by The Country Workshop









2 comments:

  1. Hey, Pat! Missed your blogging! I never read it until I started homeschooling. I've been able to enjoy so many books later in life thanks to homeschooling. It's one of my favorite books, as is A Little Princess! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to step back from blogging for a while. I am always in awe of someone who can home school.

      Delete