.

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Week that Went

It;s been a a week full beautiful skies in our little corner. 
Lovely sunrises and sunsets. 
It's also been a week of leaf raking...
We have gathered up the leaves not once but twice
and the backyard needs to be raked again. 

We've painted, packaged and mailed quite a few orders
and the Christmas rush is just beginning.

 We're having Thanksgiving Dinner here and I have actually
been doing "Spring Housecleaning" in the fall...
 more than just vacuuming and dusting.
 So I've been taking down curtains-washing
and ironing and putting them back up,
wiping down woodwork, cleaning the oven,
you know the things you don't do every week.


It was also a week of Memories. 
My Dad has been gone for 20 years this week,

but at some point everyday he is in my thoughts and always in my heart.
I was blessed to have him as my Father
.


The moon has also put on quite a show this week.
Goodnight Moon.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Pat. I lvoe the one of your Dad. My Dad has been gone since I was 2o-so over 40 years and there is not a day goes by that I don't think of him...and wish he had lived long enough to see his grandchildren. They would have been the delight of his life- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures and a sweet post. It looks and sounds like you have been very busy.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete