.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Fuzzy Child




We have been so busy lately that my darlin' Lucy has been bit neglected. She usually get a bath every 2 weeks or so (being in the shop everyday the fuzzy child picks up sanding dust and dirt and she does sleep on our bed)  I realized yesterday that it had been probably a month since her last bath, when I looked at her little face and realized that her "bangs" were in her eyes.  So I cut the hair hanging in her eyes and gave her a bath last night...hoping to clip her tonight...too bad I can't recycle all that dog hair into a sweater.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little face.
    I could have opened up a sweater shop with all the hair my dog shed. Sadly not to many people are interested in a black lab jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute! I've read somewhere that neglecting your pet is one of the worst things you can do to him or her. I'm guilty of this most of the time Im really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Lucy! Such a sweet thing, I'll bet she never said a cross word, either. Glad you cut her bangs, so she could see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little Lucy. Don't they have the saddest faces?
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sweet little Lucy it is nice to see you, haven't seen you since I have been back to Blogger. Hope you enjoyed your bath and hair clip. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete