.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wishing All A Wonderful Christmas


Just wanted to pop in and send Christmas Wishes to all my blogging friends.
The past few days have been a busy time catching up on all the things that didn't get done because of the success of The Country Workshop this year, and that is a good thing. Fewer shows but many more online sales. I closed all of the selling venues but my own website well over a week ago. I needed some time to prepare for
Christmas and this was the right choice for me.
The house has been neglected as I have been in the shop 12-15 hours a day for the last 6 weeks. Lucy hair was rolling along the wood floors like tumbleweed and one could write ones name in the dust on the dark wood furniture. The house has been vacuumed and dusted.
Some Christmas decorations have been pulled out and displayed. (I am soooooo jealous looking at the lovely photos of your decorated homes) but I am going to be content with what I have done or I will drive my self crazy. Gift shopping was very easy this year as the family (and we are blessed with lots of family) decided to just do gifts for the small children, and that too was a good decision.
I finally had time to give Lucy a haircut...she looked like a wolf instead of a cooker spaniel. I also was able to give the Hubby a trim, as he was beginning to look like an old hippie and yes I did wash that grey right out of my hair. So we all now look a bit more civilized.
Christmas Eve and Day will be spent with family...
and it looks like we may have a White Christmas.
God Bless Us...Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. pat,

    Things are gradually getting cleaned up around here too! It's amazing the blinders we wear when cranking out the inventory to fill all those sales. My bedroom needs to be dusted badly...I can write my own name in the dust up there it's that thick! Anyway, we plan on a quiet Christmas here at home. The boys and Joshua's girlfriend Holly, the hubs and I. We have the tree up but need to decorate it. Maybe the lights outside will get put up too. Have a wonderful Christmas with the family.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you and all those you love at this special time of Christmas... Take time to relax and enjoy yourselves...
    Love Sybil x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's any concilation I just got my decorations up past weekend. I really shouldn't even be on here because there's lots left to be done.

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Pat...I'm so glad to hear that your season of work was so successful. Now it's time to enjoy Christmas. Glad to hear about the haircuts too. I wonder how you do it all?
    Sit down, put your "feets" up and enjoy...
    Hugs, Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I guess now it's Happy New Year! I love your blog and etsy shop. I will definately be back when I can stay longer and look. Thanks for sharing, Marla

    ReplyDelete