.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A simple request....




I asked Lou for a chalkboard for the kitchen and
he came up with this lovely piece which is
a chalkboard with a shelf and five hooks. 

It's always been like that. 
I ask for something simple like,
"Can we paint this wall?"
and he says, "how about if we knock down
that wall and make two rooms into one?"
I should have known he couldn't just make
a plain chalkboard with a frame.

But it is a perfect piece of furniture
for jotting down notes or reminders
plus a place to hang keys,
a dog's leash or a jacket.


 If you need one for your kitchen or entryway, 
we've decided to list them on the website.
Available in a painted worn white
or stained wood finish. 

For more information click below.






3 comments:

  1. This is a nice piece. I bet you will have good luck selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best articles I'm reading right now. Great job and really informative and help me in
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូ

    ReplyDelete